Partnerships and collaboration can be a powerful tool to address complex issues within transportation safety. Partnerships and collaboration allows stakeholders to learn from others’ perspective, increase communication and productivity, and to develop needed practical and multidisciplinary solutions to improve transportation safety.
Typical forms of partnerships with CTS have included collaborating on proposals and projects, serving on national and state committees and boards, and developing and contributing to state and national conferences, as examples.
For more information on partnering with CTS, please contact Robert Wunderlich, Director, Center for Transportation Safety.
TTI’s Center for Transportation Safety has cooperative relationships with the following sponsors:
Federal Government Sector Partners
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Centers for Disease Control
- National Academy of Sciences
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
State Government Sector Partners
- Georgia Department of Transportation
- Harris County Transit Authority
- Houston-Galveston Area Council
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
Private Sector Partners
- Northport Associates
- Toyota Collaborative Safety Research Center
- SAFE, Inc.
- State Farm Insurance
- State Farm Insurance – Texas Zone
University Sector Partners
- Sam Houston State University
- Southwest University Transportation Center
- University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- University of North Carolina