Program & Presentations**
- Keeping Up with a Constantly Improving Field Video
- Moving Forward in Child Passenger Safety
- Tethering in Pickup Trucks
- Liability Issues in CPS with an Emphasis on Fitting Stations
Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- Current Trends and Resources – Community Education Credit
- Load legs from a Manufacturer’s Perspective Video
- Getting It Right: Consequences of Common Car Seat Errors Video
- Real or Not Real?
- Difference Between CPS in Passenger Vehicles and School Buses
- Q&As on Liability Issues — Ask a Question on Liability
People in the child passenger safety field are some of the most passionate advocates you’ll ever meet. And they infused passion into the virtual 2020 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference Sept. 9–11, 2020. The fourth annual event had more than 400 attendees, most of whom are child passenger safety technicians (CPSTs)… [Read More — Bringing the Passion at the Virtual 2020 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference]
**DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website and in these presentations is from the best knowledge available. It is intended as educational information for guidance and recommendation only, and does not constitute absolute requirements. Circumstances of application and implementation will vary and individual judgment based on case conditions is essential. Availability of any data or information displayed on this website does not constitute scientific publication, and data and/or information may contain errors or be incomplete.