The newest issue of the Center for Transportation Safety’s newsletter is available. View it here. Sign up to receive Safetynet via email.
In this issue:
- New TxDOT traffic safety projects
- Safety Center researchers look at improving low-bridge warning signs
- Circuit of the Americas, TxDOT partners for motor safety
- Researchers, medical professionals seek better patient care, fewer crashes by linking data
- Researchers investigate motorcyclists’ motivations for wearing safety gear
- Self-reported survey of Texas Teens finds drug-impaired driving surpasses alcohol-impaired driving for first time