The newest issue of the Center for Transportation Safety’s newsletter is available. View it here. Sign up to receive Safetynet via email.
In this issue:
- Traffic Safety Conference focuses on teamwork, breaks attendance record
- Teens in the Driver Seat Summit furthers program’s momentum
- CTS, AAA Foundation work to improve child safety
- First-ever Impaired Driving Prevention Symposium aims to educate college-age students
- Unique training program helps spread the word about crime and crash fighting
- Impaired Driving Forum creates team effort in fighting alcohol-related crashes