Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on May 8, for the ninth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum. This year’s forum was held at the Brazos Center in Bryan, Texas.
Check out DJ Jeffries’ presentation about the FY 14 Motorcycle Safety Assessment and TxDOT’s motorcycle safety outreach campaigns.
Download the presentations:
The Forum also included presentations from:
- Robert Wunderlich, Director, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, Planning and Evaluation Group, CTS
- Imre Szauter, American Motorcycle Association / Road Guard
- Mike Meyers, ABATE of Illinois
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.